The Perfect Christmas Gift ! Here Comes the Magic!
Direct from National Concert Hall..
The Three Tenors
Ireland’s Greatest Voices with Star Violinist
Saturday 14th January 2017 @ 8pm Exciting New Show!
The Barbican Centre, Drogheda (Barbican 1st time)
Tickets @ The Barbican 041-9807416 and www.tickets.ie
Full Bar Service available
Classic Hits! Fabulous Uplifting Mix
from Sinatra, Leonard Cohen, The Dubliners, Pavarotti..
Experience the Magic! Direct from National Concert Hall..
Performing up to 100 concerts annually in major venues throughout Ireland & UK-
Derek, Dominic, and Shane –collectively The Three Tenors Ireland – have been the headline act annually in such prestigious venues as the National Concert Hall Dublin, Cork Opera House, UCH Limerick, Wexford Opera House and recent sell-outs in Belfast Waterfront Hall, and the 5 star Belfast Lyric Theatre. They also performed in Armagh, Belfast,Christ-Church Dublin, & Galway Cathedrals. Standing Ovations at every Concert! The trio has regularly appeared on both BBC and RTE Radio One and recently gave a lenthy interview on TV3 March 2016.
Ireland’s Hottest trio – RTE award-winners Derek Moloney, Dominic McGorian, and Shane Morgan, promise you a night to remember! Introducing new hits ‘Caledonia’ ‘Over the Rainbow’ ‘RUN’ & ‘I don’t wanna talk about it’ (in special arrangements) the trio also include firm favourites ‘I Believe’ ‘SHE’ and from Sinatra (My Way/New York, New York), Leonard Cohen (Hallelujah), Pavarotti (Nessun Dorma) and The Dubliners–A rousing selection of the greatest Irish Ballads to include (Song for Ireland/The Wild Rover).
This exciting, thrilling, fast-moving concert is packed with the world’s most beautiful, magical feel-good, uplifting songs. Their noted friendliness & connection with their audience makes this event a special night-out.
The trio was the only group selected to perform a unique part for the opening of the 50th International Eucharistic Congress both in the RDS and in Croke Park Stadium Dublin June 2012 before an audience of up to 100,000 people.
Ireland’s favourite trio was the headline act to perform for the sell-out European Premiere for the film “Lincoln” in 2013 sharing the stage with leading stars –Sinead O’Connor, Shane McGowan and Chris De Burgh. Among the attendance were Hollywood stars Daniel Day Lewis, Steven Spielberg and Sally Field (who all singled out the trio requesting to meet them after performance & are big fans).
This year the trio was selected by Irish Government to headline 1916 Centenary State Reception in Dublin Castle, Easter Sunday March 2016 for 3000 special invited guests from around the world.
Come see and enjoy this special concert for yourself !! Easy to watch/Easy to Like! www.threetenorsireland.com
Hear the Hits: Caledonia /Over the Rainbow/My Way/New York
SELL-OUT Spring 2016 Concerts– Dundrum–Navan–Belfast–Galway–Blanchardstown–Kilmainham RHK–Helix—Cork Opera House—Dublin National Concert Hall.
‘’FABULOUS, high-calibre, contemporary style -the entire audience was moved by their soulful performance’’ Sunday Independent ”The best version of ‘Hallelujah” RTE
‘’I would recommend this wonderful concert to anyone–the most delicious box of chocolates your ears could ever have. Knockout vocal performance’’ New York Times
Recent 2016: ”Wow, what a night! One of the most enjoyable music gigs I’ve ever attended – what harmony from these guys, I was totally blown away ” Henry in Dublin
”We went to see these guys tonight and they were absolutely brilliant…you have to go and see them” Nick in Belfast
(2016 Tour) Here’s what the People Say:
1.”An amazing night at the National Concert Hall last night” Megan in Dublin.
- ”1st time seeing or hearing you guys I was blown away, great voices, great personalities and an injection of humour just to top it off, thanks!” Helen in Limerick.
- ”Wow! What an amazing concert in Waterford this evening! Enjoyed every second of it…” Ursula in Waterford.
- ”Fantastic night in Inchydoney with the three tenors last night. Brilliant show, great fun. Go if they’re in your area.” Anna in West Cork.
- ”My wife and I were lucky enough to catch you in Belfast in December- we loved the performance and delighted to share in the standing ovation. Your rendition of “Song for Ireland” is the best I’ve heard” Adrian in Australia.
- I went to see the Three Tenors in Inchicore and they were outstanding. l was taken on a journey that was extremely emotive which caressed the senses while lifting the spirit….Great night! Catríona O Brien (Dec 22/2015)
- ‘Well done to the lads on their magnificent performance in Galway town hall last sat…totally entertaining throughout…looking forward to your show in the national concert hall in april’. Kathy Healey (Feb16/2016)
8.‘Absolutely fantastic show in Waterfront Belfast Saturday night!!!’ -Sheelagh in Belfast